We are seeking people who are experienced or are willing to learn the safe operation and support of geotechnical and environmental drilling activities. Exploration technicians will work in a team to install slope and foundation stabilization devices, install monitor wells, collect drilled soil samples, and other geotechnical work.
- Handle tooling supplies and materials and supply to the Driller to maintain operations.
- Handle drill casing and rods, samples, and sampling equipment.
- Assist the Driller with equipment cleaning and maintenance.
- Regular lifting and carrying 50-75 lbs.
- Complete daily timesheets and other reports as required.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment and random drug tests.
- Criminal background check that is clear of felonies.
- Willingness to work in the field, in remove areas with varied weather conditions.
- 2-3 years construction-related or labor work experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants with prior experience in geotechnical, environmental, or other drilling.
For applicants who are new to drilling, the starting pay range is 18-25 dollars per hour depending on qualifications and experience. For experienced drill operators, the starting pay range is 24-30 dollars per hour. Medical insurance coverage and other benefits will be provided with this position after the introductory waiting period. Budinger and Associates, INC is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now