We are looking for people who hold some or all of the following certifications: ICC Special Inspector, ACI, NICET & WAQTC for concrete, asphalt, soils and other construction materials. These technicians will evaluate compliance with project plans and specifications.
We will also consider applicants who do not hold these certifications and who can show a commitment to the construction industry.
Duties will include:
- Testing construction materials in the field and laboratory.
- Collection of soil, aggregate, and other material samples.
- Site observations, meetings with owner’s and contractor’s representatives.
- Sampling/testing fresh concrete and preparing compressive strength samples.
- Daily reporting of field-testing results.
- Continuously earning new certifications in construction materials testing as directed.
- Equipment maintenance and clean-up procedures.
- Highschool diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Acceptable drivers and criminal background report
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k and profit sharing
- HSA plan
- Paid time off
Typical work week will be from 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday, but these times will be adjusted to meet client demand. The starting wage will be 20 to 30 dollars per hour depending on qualifications and experience. Budinger and Associates, INC is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now