About our Job Openings
We are urgently seeking personnel with some or all of the following certifications: ACI, NICET & WAQTC for concrete, asphalt, soils, and other areas. These technicians will collect and test samples of soil, aggregate, concrete, asphalt and other materials to evaluate compliance with specifications.
Duties will include:
- Compaction testing of soil, aggregates, and asphalt for density and moisture.
- Concrete testing to include slump, temperature, air content, unit weight, and compressive strength.
- Soils laboratory testing in accordance with ASTM and/or AASHTO standards. Typical tests include proctors, gradations, Atterberg Limits, and compressive strength.
- Continuously earn and maintain industry certifications regarding construction materials testing and special inspections, as directed.
- Maintain and implement equipment maintenance, calibrations, and clean-up procedures.
- Temporary assignments to assist different departments within the company.
High school diploma and valid driver’s license are required.
The typical work week will be from 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday but these times will be adjusted to meet client demand.
If interested, please email your a resume to email@example.com